Monday, August 10, 2009

BECAUSE IM ADDICITED


When I was looking at the intire video of the John Galliano collection for f/w 2009 I really loved how he worked with new shapes and fabrics making each girl look unique with diffrent make up shades and hairstyles I loved the juillen Y's hair pieces it was elements of lily of the valley meets of steven meisel photos from the 90's meets a paris coustum party in the late 1800's I loved it.


one thing is sure about the prada show was that she wasnt having the 80's on her mind like the rest of the shows she payed attention to the prada girl and who she was and what made her look super chic but still very milan chic.

my favorite look I remember these shapes from s/s 2006 but they were done in new prints and textures and I loved the fisher man boots with the olive green shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment