Sunday, August 9, 2009



Doing good in Alexander Wang and Louis Vuitton In Paris with boyfriend Kanye West. Its a first for me saying that she has really done something to me to make me change the way I want to dress. For the past few days now I've been looking for unique pieces like old neon colored bags and kool shaped braclettes and rings. I want to really stand out this school year wearing acid neon jeans paired with a "T" shirt from alexander wang. Another big item on my list to buy this year is neon colored shorts done in cotten paired with a color block shirt from alexander wang. These are the two girls who are making me want to steep up my game and kanye west hes always a big part in my style.


Ohhhh I think that she truely does fashion right.


Today I was looking to find anyone who was setting new trends all around New york and L.A. Today I found this photo of Rihanna vintage sunglasses with a detail fringe and pearls by best friend Zac Posen. I think that her new haircut is super edgy and makes her look very diffrent in the young music sceen.




No comments:

Post a Comment