Friday, August 7, 2009

KARLIE KLOSS



For the S/S 2008 Calvin Klien Collection I was looking more forward to seeing the model Line up than the show (hearing that they found new casting directors). When I first saw Karlie Kloss the first thing that blew me away that she was 14 years of age and that it was her first fashion week and show. I love how designers and editors make her really look unique and diffrent being American. Scoreing Ads for brands such as Dolce&Gabbana s/s 2009,Nina Ricci s/s 2008,and Chloef/w2009. Besides the high number of designers running to use the new face of the moment editors were getting every little piece of the fame with doing more than 6 American VOGUE magazine spreads in a ROW... I look more than foward to see on the runways of New York, Paris, and Milan runways this season.

1 comment: