Sunday, August 16, 2009

S/S 2007 DOLCE&GABBANA>>ELLE.COM



I love you Lindsay E. this photo was more than inspiring.


This piece was shown again for s/s 2008 but done in white.

It took forever to get these backstage shots from the Dolce&Gabbana show for s/s 2007. In the season of s/s 2007 I was getting into really designing an intire collection at the time I was only a mere 13 years of age just getting into the neck of fashion. While I started with inspiration from the graceful Marc Jacobs collection I moved into this more space age theme admireing photos from the Fendi show in Milan I went to the Dolce&Gabbana show where everything I needed was being held. I didn't want to have an entire collection be inspired by the show so I went to takeing on new shapes and textures working with new prints and shapes was a first for me. I loved the way VOGUE represented the outfits from the show pairing them with the right model was a plus using Chanel Iman and Raquel Zimmermann. At the end I had 26 piece collection with nothing but these bathing suits that were made to not be wet but turned out pretty amazing Ill try finding them and posting them on my blog on day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment