Friday, September 4, 2009

S/S 2010>>MY PREDECTIONS


Editors like Anna Wintour and Carine Roitfeld are the it girls you want front row at your fashion shows. For s/s 2010 look in the front row for the two VOGUE editors at shows like Marc Jacobs, Oscar De La Renta, Alexander Wang, Anna Sui, Proenza Schouler, Micheal Kors, Do Ri Chung, Diane Von F, and Rag & Bone (just to name a few). I can't wait to see the Marc by Marc Jacobs show and Marc Jacobs but I cant pull a theme its to hard but that's a good thing to have as a designer to keep them guessing every season. Next week is fashion week get ready I got tickets to the Do Ri Chung show and I can't wait shes amazing but I'm dieing to see what Donna Karen is doing for the season. The model line up is very important to me to I cant wait to see some new faces at DNA and NEXT models debut on the NY runways and runway favorites like Karlie Kloss and Sigrid Argen.

No comments:

Post a Comment