Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PREDICTIONS NY FASHION WEEK

I'm so excited fashion week starts next week with the main man to begin it all sir Marc Jacobs who's shows are all amazing each season is different. For the Marc Jacobs show I think that we might see new shapes and textures maybe for the shoe production there might be a new size heel like a new shape of the heel like what he did for the s/s 2008 show remember the backwards heel! For marc by marc jacobs line I dont know I always look forward to the show you can never predict the theme for marc by marc but what I can say is that there will be amazing styling. At Alexander Wang I'm looking very forward to seeing his shoe line it seems that each season theres something new with his shoe production team. All of NY represents glamor and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment