Saturday, September 5, 2009

TERRY RICHARDSON>>JEREMYDANTEALEXANDER.COM









I die whenever I see Jeremy Dantes Blog he's amazing at what he post here's some photos from his more recent post. I've always loved Terry Richardson and how he makes models and celebrites sexy but still very fashion forward. Seeing all these models glamed up for Purple Magazine made me want to start changing my entire s/s 2010 collection and make the model have more legs even if they are short. freja Beha E. is represented by IMG models NY and isn't shy infront of Mr. Richardson having been shot by him before for French VOGUE in 2008 and 2009 she being gay wasnt afraid to lock lips with Abbey Lee and Eniko shes a natural at girl love just look at the Chanel ads with fellow model Heidi Mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment